Dental Implants Near You
Do you feel conscious about missing teeth? Having one or multiple missing teeth can affect more than just your appearance. It impacts your oral health. The gaps in your mouth increase the likelihood of bacteria, causing tooth decay and infections. Without stimulation from your teeth, your jaw bone will start to deteriorate over time. Dental implants are a great option to fill in your missing gaps! If you are interested in receiving dental implants, Flourish Family & General Dentistry offers quality dental implants near you.
When are Dental Implants Required?
Our patients seek dental implants for reasons such as:
- Injuries or accidents that cause missing teeth
- Teeth grinding
- Oral diseases
- Tooth decay
When you come in for a consultation, the dentist will examine and determine if you are eligible for dental implants near you. Candidates for dental implants require their jaw bone and gums to be healthy to support the dental implant.
If you are interested in receiving dental implants in Indian Land, please contact us to schedule a consultation.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Our patients who receive dental implants benefit from:
- Preventing bone loss in their jaws
- A natural-looking solution, the implants blend in with your remaining teeth
- Improving their bite
- Improving their speech
- Preventing tooth decay and bacteria from residing in the gaps
- They are easy to clean
- Improving their self-esteem
- Improving their oral health
What to Expect When Receiving Dental Implants
When you receive a dental implant, a screw will be placed into your jawbone to act as your tooth’s root. An abutment will connect the screw with the crown, which will act as your tooth. After your initial consultation and you are eligible to receive dental implants, the dentist will guide you through the process and answer any questions you have.
Tips on Caring for Dental Implants
After you have got your dental implants, it is essential you know how to take care of them properly. The following are tips to help you care for your new implants:
- Avoid eating hard or sticky foods
- Practice good oral hygiene daily
- Floss every day
- Rinse your mouth after every meal
- Take the extra time to clean around your implant
- Get your teeth cleaned at least twice a year
- Avoid grinding your teeth or speak to our dentist about teeth grinding recommendations
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush
Interested in Receiving Dental Implants Near You?
The idea of no longer having missing teeth can be exciting. Our dental team at Flourish Family & General Dentistry wants to be a part of your exciting journey! If you are interested in dental implants, give our office a visit.