Invisalign Near You
Your teeth have a significant impact on your daily life. They affect how you speak, eat, and socialize. If you are unsatisfied with the appearance of your teeth, you can feel embarrassed and have low self-esteem. While braces have been a traditional way to correct your teeth, not everyone may want bulky wires and brackets on their teeth. Invisalign offers a solution to fix your teeth without any uncomfortable wires! If you are interested in receiving Invisalign treatment in Indian land, visit Flourish Flourish & General Dentistry for a consultation.
Are You a Candidate for Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign can treat a variety of different dental concerns, which include:
- If you have gaps between your teeth
- If you have an overbite
- If you have an underbite
- If you have a crossbite
- If you have teeth crowding
- If you have misaligned teeth
Are you interested in improving your smile with Invisalign? Schedule a consultation with us and see if you are an ideal candidate for Invisalign.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign offers our patients a variety of different benefits, which include:
- With advanced technology, we give you estimations of your treatment time and progress.
- They are comfortable! You will feel no discomfort against your cheeks, lips, and gums.
- They are invisible so that you can feel less conscious.
- You are not restricted to what you can and cannot eat.
- They are removable.
- You can brush and floss how you usually would.
- Increase your confidence.
- See progress without frequently visiting the dentist for adjustments.
Receiving Invisalign Treatment
After the dentist has determined your concerns can be treated with Invisalign, they will take impressions of your teeth to create custom-fit aligners for you. Once your aligners arrive, wear them for twenty-two hours a day. You only remove them when you are eating and brushing. During your treatment, you will receive new sets of aligners as needed. Once treatment is done, you can enjoy your new smile!
Caring for Your Invisalign Aligners
Ensure you are properly caring for your aligners by:
- Rinsing your aligners every day
- Clean and floss your teeth daily
- Soak your aligners frequently
- Carefully brush your aligners
- Clean your aligners with clear, antibacterial soap
- Avoid using toothpaste on your aligners
- Avoid using scented soaps to clean your aligners
- Avoid eating foods that may stain your aligners
Looking for Invisalign Near You?
If you are interested in correcting your smile, Flourish Family & General Dentistry offers Invisalign near you! Contact our team to schedule a consultation. We want to help make your smile flourish.