Teeth Whitening Near You
A dazzling smile can make a person that much more attractive. The shade of your teeth can also impact your smile. When your teeth are too dull, it can make you lose confidence in your teeth. Teeth whitening near you can give you a smile you will be confident in. If you are interested in receiving cosmetic teeth whitening treatment, Flourish Family & General Dentistry has got you covered.
Who is Eligible for Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening can be an amazing option to give your smile a boost. However, it may not be the right solution for everyone, including those who:
- Are under 16 years of age
- Are pregnant
- Are nursing their children
- Have sensitive teeth
- Allergic to the whitening agent
- Have gum disease
- Have dental crowns, fillings, bridges, or other dental work
Ensure you are an ideal teeth whitening candidate by scheduling a consultation with us!
What to Expect When Receiving Teeth Whitening
When you get teeth whitening, the process can take around two hours. The dentist will place whitening gel onto your teeth and use an LED light to cure the gel. When you get your teeth whitened professionally, the dentist can minimize sensitivity.
You are probably wondering how white your teeth will get after treatment. Generally, teeth will lighten by three to eight shades. How white your teeth get depends on your natural teeth and other daily habits you have. Those who consume a lot of coffee or wine will have more stained teeth. Those with yellow undertones in their teeth can see a more drastic difference after treatment than those with grey undertones.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
A teeth whitening is a cost-effective cosmetic procedure that can change how you feel about your appearance. Teeth whitening will:
- Improve your confidence
- Give you a vibrant, youthful smile
- Improve your oral health
- Provide long results when maintained properly
Teeth whitening is a safe, quick, and simple procedure that will give you the extra confidence boost you need. When you are more confident in your smile, you are more confident about your professional and social life.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about receiving teeth whitening in Indian Land.
Prolong your Teeth Whitening
The following are some tips that will help you maintain your results for as long as possible:
- Take good care of your teeth. Maintain good oral hygiene habits by brushing, flossing, and scheduling frequent dental cleanings.
- Avoid consuming dark-coloured foods or beverages that stain your teeth: Eg. Coffee, wine, berries, dark sauces like balsamic vinegar.
- Consider getting a touch-up.
- Avoid eating acidic foods as they weaken your enamel.
Are You Interested in Teeth Whitening?
Giving your smile a whole new appearance is intriguing. If you are interested in teeth whitening near you, contact our dentist Indian Land at Flourish Family & General Dentistry.